- Remote shuer release cord is a useful gear to prevent vibration when taking photos under long exposures, close-ups (macro) or continuous shooting.
- The shuer release buon of this remote cord can be pressed halfway for auto-focus and exposure metering.
- A shuer release buon lock is available for long exposures shooting and continuous shooting.
- Press the buon half way to activate the autofocus and set the shuer speed
- Press the buon completely to shoot
- For long exposures (camera should be in Bulb Mode), press the buon down completely and slide in the direction of the arrow / hold, which locks the pressed buon, slide the buon back to its original position when finished
- Length of cord: 3 FT, 90 CM
- For SP-590/SP-510UZ/SP-550UZ/SP-560UZ/SP-565UZ/SP-570UZ
- 1 x RM-UC1 Remote Shuer Release Switch
- 1 x User Manual
XP RM-UC1 Remote Shutter Release Camera Remote Control cable for OLYMPUS
- Brand: OLYMPUS
- Product Code: RM-UC1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: RM19.00
Tags: Release Switch